Saturday, January 30, 2010

Romina #3336 "Are you the man I am looking for?"

this letter was received from arladys.com only recipients name left out
From: Romina #3336
To: Venezolano
Date: 01/25/2010
Subject: Are you the man I am looking for?


THIS LETTER WAS TRANSLATED FOR ROMINA

Hello

I am Romina, I live in Argentina, in its Capital Buenos Aires.

I believe that the best way to know somebody is looking at them to their eyes and talk face to face, but there are moments when, because of the distance, is not possible so this it is an opportunity to get close in spite of being apart physically. Do you like the idea?

I am a person that doesn't have a physical preference on a man but what I do value is his personality and intelligence.

I am in a very important stage in my life, I came to live to this city very recently, in fact I was born and I grew in a province located to almost 1000 km from here, so it is like to start all over again for me, a new beginning, but I am sure that everything will turn out ok.

Well, I hope to receive news from you, and in this way to begin to shorten the distances, it would be nice if we get to know each other personally some day, what do you think?

Greetings and kisses,

Romina.

No comments:

Post a Comment