Sunday, January 31, 2010

Maria Ester #1285 "I'm Maria Ester from Buenos "

this letter was received from arladys.com only recipients name left out
From: Maria Ester #1285
To: Venezolano
Date: 01/25/2010
Subject: I'm Maria Ester from Buenos Aires



THIS LETTER WAS TRANSLATED FOR MARIA ESTER

Hello !

My name is Maria Ester, I'm a very active lady, I love swimming, going out, going to the gym, I'm never in a bad mood. One of the things I like doing most is cooking, all my family say I cook very well, I'm also fond of travelling, whenever I have the opportunity of doing it, I don't miss it. and what about you, do you like travelling? Would like to join me some day?

I really enjoy spending time with my family, I'm very affectionate and caring to the ones I love.

I have one strong desire, it is to find a sincere sweet man and give him all my love.

Well, if you feel we can start a nice relationship, just write, I'll be happy!

Maria Ester

No comments:

Post a Comment