Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Olga #194 "I would love to communicate with you!"

From: Olga #194
To: Venezolano
Date: 23 January 2010
Subject: I would love to communicate with you!


This letter was translated for Olga by Diana.

Hello, my dear! My name is Olga. I am a merry girl with nice figure and curly blond hair.

I am an economist-accountant.

I want find a man with whom we would have common interests and points view on many subjects. I like to read Philosophical books very much. I like to study foreign languages (may be you will help me to practice my skills of foreign languages?:))) I like to travel very much also. When you travel you have an ability to meet new people, new cultures and traditions, to see many interesting places. I like to visit theatres, night clubs.

I would like to meet a sincere man. I want my beloved to have a strong personality, to be self-assured and be able to pay much attention to me. And I would do many nice things to him, I would cherish him and care of him very much. I adore flowers (especially roses). I also adore to grow exotic plants at home, such as palms, agavas and other. I dream that somewhere there will be a big house with beautiful winter garden, where there will be many exotic plants and this house would be the special place of my family... I like exotics very much.

I also adore to cook very tasty dishes, and my man would never be hungry. I do conserves of food for winter. I like to sew very much as well.

I am full of energy and I like to listen to music (Eastern, Indian and latino-American music). I would like to learn how to perform sport dances.

But more then everything I would like to travel to Spain, Latin America and India. Those countries have the most beautiful nature. And I like traditions and cultures of those countries very much.

I will answer on any question you would want to ask and I would communicate with you with big pleasure.

Sincerely Olga.

No comments:

Post a Comment