Sunday, January 31, 2010

Maria Emilia #1254 "This is me from Argentina"

this letter was received from arladys.com only recipients name left out
From: Maria Emilia #1254
To: Venezolano
Date: 01/22/2010
Subject: This is me from Argentina



THIS LETTER WAS TRANSLATED FOR MARIA

Hello XXX,

How are you? My name is Maria but my friends call me ' Marita ', at this time I am very well ...I really feel like meeting new people.

Shall I tell you something about me? Well, I am a very jealous person with people I love and that sometimes is not a good thing, but I am not always this way, don't worry, just in very few opportunities.

To sum up, I want to be happy but I am sure that my moment will arrive. It happens that I am a little tired of suffering in every way, as in love as in losing dear people.

There is nothing else to say, I just can add that I am very sensitive...

I would love to meet somebody mature, intelligent with things of life, understanding, who loves me and be there when I need him...

I hope to get your answer...

Greetings,

Marita.

No comments:

Post a Comment