Monday, February 8, 2010

Natalia #7135 "Are we searching for something similar?! :)"

this letter was received from ruladys.com only recipients name left out
From: Natalia #7135
To: Venozolano
Date: 02/04/2009
Subject: Are we searching for something similar?! :)



Hello XXX

It's difficult to describe oneself but sometimes we have to say
something to give the other person the idea about us. So I will do
my best and try! I'm a calm and active person at the same time. I
like sports and enjoytraveling. I like driving car. Driving car is my
passion.

I'm a classical person. You will find it about my cloths, thoughts and
dreams. I like different kinds of music. I value in a person tenderness
and kindness. I think two people have to grow their feelings. I believe
in love from the first sight. I'm an active person and I like active people
like me.

I dream to be happy and to make my man happy. And you? About
what are you dreaming?:)

Kisses,

Nataly

No comments:

Post a Comment