Monday, February 1, 2010

Natalia #130 "I want to be with a man who will love me and care about me!"

this letter was received from ruladys.com only recipients name left out
From: Natalia #130
To: Venezolano
Date: 01/30/2009
Subject: I want to be with a man who will love me and care about me!




Hello! How are you?

Are you looking at my picture and reading my profile right now? It is so interesting for me what are you thinking about? I want to tell you that my beauty is not as important as my intellect, sense of humour, sociability, cheerfulness!

It is seems to me that you need such a women, who is able to understand you, give you a good advice, and give you all her love!

I was born in Krasnodar and i do love this city. It is called 'Small Paris', because its architecture is similar to Paris.

I am a very sociable and communicative person, i have a lot of friends, but unfortunately i cant find my love! I want to find a man who will really love me. I will be a good and caring wife, who will care about you and our home! Like you I need stability but as you understand, we will have it only if we are sure in our feelings!

My parents have been living together for 26 years now and they still love each other. So looking at their happiness I want to be with a man who will care about me! I hope our thoughts are similar on this point. If so, please write me what you think!

Best wishes.

Natalia.

No comments:

Post a Comment