Monday, February 1, 2010

Elena #218 " I would like to meet you... my destiny..."

this letter was received from ruladys.com only recipients name left out
From: Elena #218
To: Venezolano
Date: 01/30/2009
Subject: I would like to meet you... my destiny...



This letter was translated for Elena by Oksana.

Hello my dear friend!

You will be surprised to get my letter, I think but I will explain to you the reason I am bothering you here is simple... Like all the people that are on this site I am looking for my destiny and who knows may be in a short while I will address you not as 'my friend' but as 'my destiny', 'my beloved'...

Do you believe in destiny?

I guess you are curious to find out more about me... Well... I have just graduated from the Kuban State University and work as a staff manager recruiting new employees. I like my work very much because every day I have to deal with people but what I don't like is to be patronized. My greatest ambition is to have my own business but, please, don't think that I am a career woman. It is not so! Like any woman I want to create a happy family hearth in the first place because I think that no work can substitute the positive feelings that you get from communication with your beloved! What is your primary goal in life? Do you think that we can look in one and the same direction?;)) I want to create a family in which mutual respect, understanding and support are the three whales carrying the happiness of the family life.

Many young people of my age are career-oriented but I am sure that if work interferes with family life and disrupts it one should quit working.... What is your idea of that?

Will you tell me more about yourself? The profile is not enough to get the better understanding! I would have added much more questions to that! Will you be willing to answer them all? I hope so!

In the end of my letter I would like to add 'I would like to meet you... my destiny... very much'!

Wishing you a nice day and will be waiting for your letter!

Warmly,

Elena.

No comments:

Post a Comment