Monday, February 8, 2010

Julia #4191 "I need love in life..."

this letter was received from ruladys.com only recipients name left out
From: Julia #4191
To: Venozolano
Date: 02/01/2009
Subject: I need love in life...


Hi!

Let me introduce myself. My name is Julia, I would like to correspond
with you and develop the relations that would lead to marriage. Let
me tell you a bit about me. I'm sincere, caring and well-educated. It
happens so that at present I work more and travel less. I like your
country and I hope that you'll like mine! I want to find my love, create a
family and have children. I'm still looking for my second half - the only
thing that I lack in life - and maybe this is you.

I'm a very active person, I read a lot, I like films, rest in the nature,
exquisite food and good music. I have much unspent love in my heart
that I save for the only man who is able to answer to me with the same
feelings.

The most important thing in life is love, and this is just what I need. I
need a man, honest, caring, passionate, loving, romantic, able to
understand me and love me the way I am.

I hope I'm the one you are looking for and we'll fall in love with each
other. I'll give you then the keys to my heart. And if you treat me with
love and respect you'll never be sorry for this.

Real love is hard to find, but maybe we?ll manage to do it? Then
everything will fall to its places. My life would be perfect with the man
who is able to share it with me. I promise to love you and treat you
like a king!

I sincerely hope that you have rich inner world and a kind heart as
this is really important for me. I'm sure everything will work out with
us! Let me show how wonderful this world is!

Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment