Saturday, February 6, 2010

Ekaterina #260 "Would you like to be my dear man?"

this letter was received from ruladys.com only recipients name left out
From: Ekaterina #260
To: CN#XXXXX
Date: 02/02/2009
Subject: Would you like to be my dear man?



This letter was translated for Ekaterina by Olga.

Hello, dear stranger!

I looked through your profile several days ago. I wanted to write to you immediately, but then I changed my mind, I thought, that such an interesting man will not draw his attention to me....

Today, I decided, that I will lose nothing, if I write you first, but I may get a lot. You may become my friend or even boyfriend in the Future, you may become my dear man, with whom I will be able to share everything, happiness and grieve.......

I would like to tell you a couple of words about myself. So, I am single woman, who has no children, but would like to. As you can see from my profile, I work as a PR-manager and enjoy my job very much. When I have days-off or free time after work, I enjoy meeting with my friends, reading or just watching TV.

I am very active,easy going and cheerful person. I always try to be in a good mood and hope for the best. I want to have life full of emotions and positive impressions with my special man, to whom I will give all the tenderness and care, which I have....

I know, that you may look through my profile and find me just a typical, unremarkable girl as there is a lot of other beautiful women on this site. But I am sure that in some time – when you will know me better – you will see that it is not like that.

I knew some information about you from your profile, but frankly speaking I would like to know more about you and tell you more about myself.

In case you will decide to write me a letter, I will be very glad to receive it.......

I truly hope for your reply to my letter,

Katerina

1 comment:

  1. He recibido una carta similar con fecha 28-02-2013- Ekaterina L. # 260-

    ReplyDelete