Monday, February 8, 2010

Ania #9321

this letter was received from ruladys.com only recipients name left out
From: Ania #9321
To: Venozolano
Date: 02/03/2009
Subject:



Hello. Maybe you are looking for me?

Hello dear. My name is Ania. Maybe you are looking for me?

I am romantic, open-minded and sociable, intelligent and nice, emotional
and optimistic. I love life because it’s the greatest present each of us
was given. Different small but pleasant things bring me a lot of joy and
positive emotions.

I’m almost happy person, but for complete happiness I lack a man. I’m
looking for a person who will be special just for me. Clever, intelligent
man with a high self-esteem makes my heart bits faster.

Dear, if you feel that we are very akin and could spend a lot of awesome
moments together, feel free to write me any time.

Warmest regards,

Ania.

No comments:

Post a Comment