Monday, February 1, 2010

Inna #232 "All is possible!"

this letter was received from ruladys.com only recipients name left out
From: Inna #232
To: Venezolano
Date: 01/30/2009
Subject: All is possible!



Hello!

It is always difficult to be the first to beging... But I will try to do my best...

My name is Inna and I am from Krasnodar. As you might have noticed I speak English very well and I know a lot about the culture of European and Western countries... And I like it much more than what I see here in my country now! And I don't want this either for myself or for my son...

That was the reason I came to this agency...

I am a a State official and I like my work because I daily communicate with lots of people... but there are lots of things I would like to change in it...

Though there are many things I would like to change in my life too...

I am a grown up woman and I understand that moving to another country together with my son will be a serious and great step for me bringing out many changes but I think that for love there are no walls and I think that if two partners do everything on their way to happiness together everything will work out!

My son is 15 years old and he goes to school! He learns English there too! He is a smart and easy-going boy but like any boy he needs fatherly attention, love and advice...

I am an optimist in life and think that anything is possible when you have great desire and apply all efforts! I am trying now... And hope that you will help me!;))

I like to write letters but it is always difficult to make the first step... I don't even know if you are free or in relationship with some one... But life is always taking risks and chances, right?;))

I can tell you much more about myself if you are still interested! So go ahead, don't be afraid to ask any questions!

I will be very happy to hear back from you soon!

Wish all my best wishes for the day!

And warmth and hope in my heart!

Inna.

No comments:

Post a Comment