Saturday, January 30, 2010

Maria Cristina #1322 "Are you the one I am looking for?"

this letter was from arladys.com
From: Maria Cristina #1322
To: Venezolano
Date: 01/30/2010
Subject: Are you the one I am looking for?


THIS LETTER WAS TRANSLATED FOR MARIA CRISTINA

Hello

My name is Maria Cristina, and I really like to get to know each other better...

Shall I tell you something about myself? I know it is not easy to describe oneself, but I will try to do the best I can...

I consider myself a very sincere person, with good temper, I have a lot of respect to people and their ways of thinking. I like to discover new things about life, and try to transmit the best of me to others.

The main goal in my life is to build a loving family and raise my children with all the love I have inside, and teach them about family values.

I am searching my soulmate to share all my sadness and happiness with. I am looking for a man to give him my love.

Communication is very important for me and I think it is the most important thing in a relationship. Do you agree?

I believe in good things in life, and I want to share them with you.

Please, feel free to ask whatever you want to know about me, I will be glad to answer all of your questions...

I really and truly hope to hear from you soon!

Kisses,

Maria Cristina

PS: The greatest happiness in life is the conviction that we are loved- loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment