Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Anna #231 "Not looking for a knight on the white horse... just a knight of my heart!;))"

From: Anna #231
To: MX
Date: ? e-mail received today from Mexico
Subject:
Not looking for a knight on the white horse... just a knight of my heart!;))

This letter was translated for Anna by Oksana.

Good day, or may be it is evening in your evening in your country... But it is not so important.... The most important is what impression I can make upon you... and if you become interested in me as much as I have become interested in you!

I must tell you a few words about myself at first so that you could understand what I am looking for in life and I hope that we are looking in one and the same direction with you!

My name is Anna and I will be 27 this August. But it seems to me that I have lived a long life already! I live separately from my parents since I was seventeen years old because my father was a military man and our family used to travel a lot. I used to spend most of the time in our home village near Krasnodar with my grand parents and when I graduated from school I had to work. I started working as a beautician and I have graduated from special courses for the beauticians but I had to look for another job because at that time this profession was not very popular and I had to make my own living. I found a work of an administrator in a restaurant. I like this work very much because I am a very sociable person and I don't like it because some times it gets really hectic and stressful. And in my free time I am a bit of beautician still for the neighbours and acquaintance. I like it too!

I got disappointed in Russian men because I think that it was originally in our culture that women are inferior to men and I think that this is the main reason our men don't even know how the woman should be treated, they don't know how to date and courtship their woman properly, they don't know how to make a woman feel that she is a woman! It doesn't mean that I am looking for a knight on the white horse with the best manners in the world! For me to find the knight of my heart will be my greatest happiness! Which will mean that this man will surround me with care and attention which I am looking for, who will make me feel that I am still alive, who will make me feel that I am a woman! It is difficult to put in words but I try to do my best now and it is all because of you!;)) Because I liked you and really want to know you better!

Will you tell me how you would treat a woman who would be able to become your soul mate? I am a realist , not a profound romantic but I want to meet a man who would make me believe even in fairy tales, who would make my life complete even simply by being next to me...

I guess that to put it plain I just want to love and to be loved...
Are you looking for the same?

I really hope so and will be waiting for your reply!

Wishing you a wonderful day!

With all my warmth,

Anna.


An identical email was received word for word by Venezolano on

23 January 2010 click here

or Search Anna #231

note - This letter was sent in the form of a jpg
so obviously was a spam letter. Further it was sent in English to a Spanish speaking recipient so what is going on? Obviously this company is not serious.

No comments:

Post a Comment