Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Anna #211 "Hello from the warm South!"

From: Anna #211
To: Venezolano
Date: 23 January 2010
Subject: Hello from the warm South!


Hello my dear!

Today it is a very important event for me. I decided to find my beloved on this site. I do it for the first time so I am sorry I do not know how to start.

Your profile seams very interesting for me and I have chosen you among other men on this site. You seam to fit me very much. You know I am a young girl but sometimes I feel that I have not enough experience in life so I look for a man who would become a real and important part of my life. I need him to teach me how to behave in different situations because sometimes I feel lost without a backing up of my beloved.

I am a serious girl and look for serious relationships. I want to create my strong family where all members would be loved by each other, where everybody would support and protect each other.

If you want to know a little more information about me you may write and I would answer all your questions.:)) I would gladly know you better. I am waiting for your answer with great impatience!

I send you a ray of the South sun. With great respect Anna.

No comments:

Post a Comment