Sunday, January 31, 2010

Cecilia #3492 "I'll really like to know you !"

this letter was received from arladys.com only recipients name left out
From: Cecilia #3492
To: Venezolano
Date: 01/24/2010
Subject: I'll really like to know you !



THIS LETTER WAS TRANSLATED FOR CECILIA

Hello XXX,

I'll really like to know you. I think it will be a great experience to get to know each other. Do you agree???

I will tell you a little about me, I like to enjoy the little things in life cause I think that happiness lies there, in the small things of life, many people spend their life waiting for a special occasion to be happy and they don't realise that happiness is just there in front of their noses and they can't see it. Could you be my happiness, who knows??

I'd love to build a family and spend the rest of my life with that special man. I want to share my life with him.

I wish you have the same desires as me. I'm looking forward to your answer. I'm really excited with all this.

Thank you very much for taking the time to read my letter and write to me!!!!!!!!!! :)

Kisses and hugs, I'll be waiting for your letter!!!

Besos(Kisses) desde Argentina

Ceci

No comments:

Post a Comment