Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Raisa #192 "Subject: I hope you have a good appetite:)))"

From: Raisa #192
To: Venezolano
Date: 23 January 2010
Subject:
I hope you have a good appetite:)))


This letter was translated for Raisa by Diana.

Hello, my dear!

My name is Raisa. I am 37 years old. I work at the secondary school as a teacher of Russian language.

I have two brothers and sisters, and we are good friends for each other. I live with my son Roman. He is 14 years old. He is a good boy, he loves me very much and misses me when he leaves for a vocation to a camp or to his grandmothers and grandfathers.

I have many hobbies. I like to read, my favorite authors are: Pushkin and Aragon. I try to be in course of the world news and always observe the results of new inventions and openings. In my spear time I like to tambour pictures. I have several of them already.

I value such qualities as education, intelligence and sense of humor. I hope that you have those qualities.

Allow me to ask you some questions. What do you like to do after work? How do you spend your vocation? What are your favorite dishes? I like to cook very much and I like to make experiments with different dishes. If you like to eat tasty things, and ready to eat everything I would cook for you, then write me back:))) I hope you have a good appetite:)))

Raisa with tenderness.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment