Sunday, January 31, 2010

Jade #3397 "Hello from Jade"

this letter was received from arladys.com only recipients name left out
From: Jade #3397
To: Venezolano
Date: 01/22/2010
Subject: Hello from Jade



THIS LETTER WAS TRANSLATED FOR JADE

Hello,

I want to tell something about me, I am Jade and I am writing you this because I?ve found somehting of you very interesting and maybe is a good idea starting a correspondence with you.

I am single and I dont have children, Ive always imagine myself married and with children so I hope this dream will become true soon? this man Im waiting for is gentle, companion, good person and with sense of humour!!

I love practising sports, I use to do aerobics with my friends, I love dancing any kind of music, I love tangos and I also love to listen to romantic latins songs, yes , I am a very romantic woman!!

My favourite places are beaches and mountains. I love the sea, I love warm weather, and I also enjoy the mountains, the activities you can do and the peace you find.

What things do you value in a woman? Do you want to find somebody to share your life with?

I do, so if we think the same way, why don?t we write?

I'll be waiting.....

Kisses, Jade

No comments:

Post a Comment