Sunday, January 31, 2010

Liliana #1237 "Beyond your eyes..."

this letter was received from arladys.com only recipients name left out
From: Liliana #1237
To: Venezolano
Date: 01/22/2010
Subject: Beyond your eyes...



THIS LETTER WAS TRANSLATED FOR LILIANA

Hello XXX,

How are you?. My name is Liliana, I live in Buenos Aires, Argentina with my parents, my five sisters, and my grandparents.

I study and work as a waitress, I do a little bit of everything.

I would like to find a sincere, nice, friendly man, I am a person who likes respect and communication.

I love music, I feel that it fills me with positive energy, don't tolerate the tv, it loads me with negative energy.

I believe a lot in the spirituality, I like spiritual beings a lot, men that see beyond what their eyes show, just that, I believe that it is all that I can say about me, besides that I am friendly, a little idealistic, I like to laugh and have a good time in everything I do.

Greetings and good luck,

Liliana.

No comments:

Post a Comment