Saturday, January 30, 2010

Monica #1362 "Love is the triumph of imagination over intelligence..."

this letter was from arladys.com
From: Monica #1362
To: Venezolano
Date: 01/28/2010
Subject: Love is the triumph of imagination over intelligence...
Russian Woman Monica , Argentina1

THIS LETTER WAS TRANSLATED FOR MONICA

Hello XXX,

Well, I will start to introduce myself, shall I?

My name is Monica, and I am from Buenos Aires, Argentina.

I enjoy living life. I think it is too short to let it pass by, don't you think? The quality, not the longevity, of one's life is what is important.

In my free time I enjoy going to the theatre, it stimulates my soul to see a brilliant performance.

I am also fond of the cinema. I like watching a good film, it entertains my mind ...

Another thing I like doing most, when I have the opportunity, is travelling. Every trip is a new adventure to me, and you can learn so much from other people, new cultures, customs, and traditions...I absolutely love it!

And I quite like to read, it is like exercises for my mind and soul. Besides, it expands my vocabulary...

I think I have a creative side.

I guess I started exploring it when I realized I love decorating my place, and try to make it look comfortable.

One of my biggest dremas is to meet someone who is sincere, generous, friendly, sensitive, honest, intelligent, self-confident and understanding...

Do you think you can be this person?

I would like if we can get to know each other better...Would you like that?

Best wishes,

Monica.

No comments:

Post a Comment