Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Inna #163 "I hope our interest will be mutual"

From: Inna #163
To: MX
Date: ? e-mail received today from Mexico
Subject: I hope our interest will be mutual

This letter was translated for Inna by Diana.

Hello! I took interest in you and had collected all my courage and decided to write you first.

I live in Krasnodar, which is not fare from the Black sea. I live alone with my son and we miss the head of the family. When I say the head of the family I mean a husband and a father for my son.

I am 34 years old and my son is 12. We live simply. I work and my son learns in school. Almost all our free time we try to spend together.

I very much hope that our interest in each other would be mutual and that you will answer and will tell me more about yourself, your family and your interests.

Sincerely, Inna.


An identical email was received word for word by Venezolano on

23 January 2010 click here or Search Inna #163

note - This letter was sent in the form of a jpg so obviously was a spam letter. Further it was sent in English to a Spanish speaking recipient so what is going on? Obviously this company is not serious.

No comments:

Post a Comment