Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Elena #184 "Am I too brave in my wishes? "

From: Elena #184
To: Venezolano
Date: 23 January 2010
Subject: Am I too brave in my wishes?


This letter was translated for Elena by Diana.

Hello, dear! My name is Elena. As you probably have guessed already I am a single girl.

I live with my mother for now. Her name is Tatyana. I have two sisters – Olga and Anna. Olga lives with her boyfriend separately. They will have a wedding in September. And my other sister Anna is studying in the musical collage.

I work with my mother. But we have different work schedule – she works in the morning and I work in the evenings usually. I work as a main in the building company. I want to change work. I was working earlier as a kindergartner and may be I will go back to this. I love children very much. I also have plans to attend courses of typing. Those are the plans I have on near future. But I have one more plan which is more romantic. This plan includes meeting my prince charming. Hopefully it would be you whom I would be able to call that way. Am I too brave in my wishes? I hope not. Because you really have settled an interest in my soul.

Now few words about what I like to do. I adore spending time at the sea coast. And the season isn't very important for me. I like spending time on fresh air. I like ice-skating and skying very much.

Ok, enough about me for now. Now I would like to know more about you. It would be great to know about the place you live in. What kind of music do you like? And what films do you prefer to watch? I think it is enough questions for the first time.

I will finish my letter for now. I hope that some wonderful day we will meet. I also want to wish you good luck in everything.

Sincerely, Elena.

No comments:

Post a Comment