Sunday, January 31, 2010

Patricia #5068 "Patricia #5068 "

this letter was received from arladys.com only recipients name left out
From: Patricia #5068
To: Venezolano
Date: 01/24/2010
Subject: Patricia #5068



THIS LETTER HAS BEEN TRANSLATED FOR PATRICIA

My name is Patricia and I decided to write to you because I?d like to find a man with whom I can enjoy life with and be happy. I need by my side, someone to share my feelings and emotions.

Now I?m going to tell you more about me so you can start knowing me little by little. I?m studying to be a psychologist and in the future I?d love to teach at schools and universities since I think teachers can contribute to help children and teenagers to be better people.

I live in Buenos Aires with my family and I have a gorgeous daughter who is the most important person in my life. I like travelling and visit different places, but I still didn?t have the opportunity to do it. I love animals, especially dogs and cats and the places where I can be in touch with Nature.

I have a lot of things to tell you about me, but I will leave it for my next letters. I?d love to know more about you. What do you like? What do you expect for your future? And anything you?d like to tell me will be welcome. I think this is a great opportunity to start knowing each other, don?t you think?

It?s time for me to say goodbye, but I?ll be looking forward to hearing from you soon to start a great friendship, and see where time leads us.

I hope you have a wonderful day.

See you soon.

Patricia.

No comments:

Post a Comment