Sunday, January 31, 2010

Nanci #1477 "Looking for my companion.."

this letter was received from arladys.com only recipients name left out
From: Nanci #1477
To: Venezolano
Date: 01/25/2010
Subject: Looking for my companion..



THIS LETTER WAS TRANSLATED FOR NANCI

Hello XXX,

My name is Nancy and I live in Argentina, I wonder if you have the same longing as I have to build a special bond with someone worth it. Though we have to get to know each other first..so that is why I am here writing to you.

I am a person who has many projects and who always makes the best to accomplish them facing all the obstacles, I am honest, sincere and I am very strong-minded.

I am looking for a man who is similar to me, with goals and with the very special one that is to find the right person to build a future and be happy.

Do you have a similar plan? Would you also like to build a future with the right woman for you?

Well, if you truly do, I would love to hear from you!

Looking forward to your letter, Nanci

No comments:

Post a Comment