Monday, February 8, 2010

Oksana #3298 "No words)"

this letter was received from ruladys.com only recipients name left out
From: Oksana #3298
To: Venozolano
Date: 02/04/2009
Subject: No words)



This letter was translated by Y. Zoryka for Oksana M.

Greetings)

You know, now I have practically no words, just emotions. I wanted to
join this site for a long time but was afraid of something very much!
But then the destiny made me occasionally find this agency. I was
looking for a beauty salon and accidentally knocked the doors of the
agency and now I am here. I believe that everything in this life
happens because of some reason. I am here because I want to find
a good husband for myself and a caring father for my son) I want
this very much and I hope that my wish will come true. I will meet you
if you come to me, I will use the chance I have. I am a newcomer but
I feel that I will find my one and only man very soon.

If you are interested in me, then write me, let's correspond, let's know
each other better, let's meet and become happy at last. What can
you say to this?

Oksana.

No comments:

Post a Comment