Sunday, January 31, 2010

Celeste #3685 "Making my dream come true.."

this letter was received from arladys.com only recipients name left out
From: Celeste #3685
To: Venezolano
Date: 01/23/2010
Subject: Making my dream come true..



THIS LETTER WAS TRANSLATED FOR CELESTE

How are you doing ?

It is a pleasure to be able to contact you through this means.. My name is Celeste and I am Argentinean. I joined this site because I thought it could offered me the possibility to know someone that I can't meet otherwise. I am glad to be here and I am a little anxious too. You see...I have this strong wish to meet the man who will hopefully be my life companion. But I know that first we should learn about each other.

I will now tell you some about me. At this moment I am working as a waitress, which I quiet enjoy but I am also looking for another job. In my free time I like to go to the gym, to spend time with my family, to go out with my friends for some drinks and have a nice time with them. I consider myself an easy going person, I don't like arguments, I try to solve things by talking and listening, I am active and a fighter, I can say, because I have always been perseverant and even though it was difficult for me sometimes, I could move on.

The man I dream of is sweet, demonstrative, sincere, someone who has courage and has dreams that we can become real together. Someone who needs the company and support of a woman and who realises how important and wonderful having a life companion is.

Well, this is all for now, I don't intend to bore you but to get some interest!

I send you a huge kiss and hug, and I will be waiting for your answer with anxiety!

Kisses! Celeste

No comments:

Post a Comment