Sunday, January 31, 2010

Cecilia #3471 "Hi, it is Cecilia!!"

this letter was received from arladys.com only recipients name left out
From: Cecilia #3471
To: Venezolano
Date: 01/23/2010
Subject: Hi, it is Cecilia!!



THIS LETTER WAS TRANSLATED FOR CECILIA

Hello XXX!!

How are you?

My name is Cecilia and I am writing from Argentina!!

Would you like to know me?

I am a cheerful amusing girl, I have many hobbies, I like to go out, visit friends, I love the outdoors, but I also enjoy to stay at home, relax and cook for my family. Another thing I like is to dance and listen to music, I can dance different types of music with no difficulty! and I am also fond of listening to differet styles of music and also from different countries.

My major desire now is to find a thoughtful affectionate man, who likes to be straight-foward about what he feels and that is ready to open his heart and share his life as me. Once I achieve this, my desire is to make this man happy, and make him feel proud of having me as his wife. I love children and soon I would like to have one or may be two.

What are your dreams? What are you like?

If you liked my letter, you just have to write me back to start a buiding a wonderful relationship that can develop into something even more wonderful.

I'll wait for you, Cecila

No comments:

Post a Comment