Sunday, January 31, 2010

Natalia #1615 " I'm Natalia, from Buenos Aires!"

this letter was received from arladys.com only recipients name left out
From: Natalia #1615
To: Venezolano
Date: 01/24/2010
Subject: I'm Natalia, from Buenos Aires!



THIS LETTER WAS TRANSLATED FOR NATALIA

How are you XXX?!!!

It has been a while since I saw your profile in this site, and wait a little to see if I got some news from you...but no! hahaha! So, here I am, telling you a little of me...I'm Natalia and I live in Buenos Aires. I'm a little children's teacher, I love kids, and it seems to me so important their development in this level, in which kids are like sponges that absorb everything, from what you can tell them, to how you act. It's incredible, but you have to keep an eye on them!!!

I love everything related to psichology, and in some way, I'm like a therapist of my friends, and of my beloved ones. I listen to them a lot, and before giving my opinion, I try to put on the other's shoes, to get to understand why he/she is acting in that way or saying what he/she is saying.

Well, I guess it's enough of me, I don't want to bore you, and I'd love to get more about you, to be able to start to talk to each other and have a nice conversation, tell me what you think.

I'm sending you a big kiss and I'm waiting for your news!

Natalia

No comments:

Post a Comment