Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Elena #223 "Looking for true love"

From: Elena #223



To: Venezolano
Date: January 23 1010
Subject:

Looking for true love

This letter was translated for Elena by Oksana.

Hello,

My name is Elena. I am from Krasnodar. I am still single because at first I thought that I needed to make my life stable from the financial point of view and only then to create the family. I have been living a very active way of life, I have travelled to many different countries and I have been many times in England because many of my friends live there now.

The more I saw how happy they are with their families and children the more I wanted to create my own family hearth and the more I travelled the more I understood that I don't like Russian culture in the sense how men treat women here. And I understood that I don't want a husband from my culture that is why I am writing to you now. I do want a family and though I have great job well-paid and stable I would give it up for the sake of a beloved person and family. I think that these things are more important than any work! What do you think? Are you a career-man?

A little about myself. I work in a very big cell phone company as a PR manager and though I have lots of work to do I don't get tired because I have a creative work.

In my free time I like to meet with my friends, to read, to go to the fitness club. My vacations I like to spend in exotic countries or in EU.

I would like you to tell me more about yourself and will be very happy to get a letter from you!

Will you tell me more about your life and may be the reasons you are looking for a wife abroad!

I hope that you are serious as I am in your intentions of finding true honest and long-term relationship.

Wishing you a wonderful day and looking forward to hearing from you!

Tenderly,

Elena

No comments:

Post a Comment