Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Anastasia #7 "Hello my dear man!"

From: Anastasia #7
To: Venezolano
Date: 23 January 2010
Subject: Hello my dear man!


Hi, dear!

I'm a single pretty girl from Krasnodar.

I became interested in your profile and decided to write you. I hope you are not against!!!

My name is Anastasia. A few words about me. I'm a designer in a small furniture salon. I like my job very much, because it makes for my self-expression and peace of mind. I devote my free time to myself and my friends. In summer I go to the sea or somewhere else out of town. In winter I'm longing for mountains, but unfortunately I've never been there. I often go to the night clubs, as I adore dancing and I like music very much. I've never been married and I don't have children. Generally I'm a realistic person, slightly crazy (in a good sense). I prefer to approach everything inventively.

Please tell me more about yourself. It would be great to get to know you better.

In my turn I will answer all your questions with pleasure.

Truly yours Nastia.

No comments:

Post a Comment