Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Elena #154 "You have settled a hope in my heart..."

From: Elena #154
To: Venezolano
Date: 23 January 2010
Subject:
You have settled a hope in my heart...


This letter was translated for Elena by Diana.

Hello, dear stranger! Hopefully soon you will become much more then a stranger for me. I was looking for you for a long time. I feel tired from loneliness and emptiness in my soul. I wish a tender, loyal and loving person to be near me now. And I wish a woman of your dreams to appear near you! So may be those wishes will become truth for us both and it would be we who would be right for each other.

I have a good sense of humor. I am tender, charming and sensuous woman. I can be a good friend friend and loyal beloved for my darling.

I wouldn't write much in this very first letter. Hundreds of words can't describe what I feel. Now I feel hope in my heart. This hope has settled there after looking at your profile. Are you the one? It will take a while to learn this.

I send you my warmest wishes of happiness and good luck. Waiting for your answer.

Tenderly, Elena.n

No comments:

Post a Comment