Saturday, January 30, 2010

Adriana #3599 " I need the love of my life to be completely happy.."

this letter was received from arladys.com only recipients name left out
From: Adriana #3599
To: Venezolano
Date: 01/25/2010
Subject: I need the love of my life to be completely happy..


THIS LETTER WAS TRANSLATED FOR ADRIANA

Hello XXX.

It?s my pleasure to write you this first letter to introduce myself! My name is Adriana, I am an active woman, sincere and kind. I have a wonderful family. They are the treasure of my life. I enjoy spending time with them a lot.

I have a healthy life-style and I consider myself very active. I?m a secretary. In my free time I go to the countryside, spend time outdoors, I love to ride horses, and I enjoy doing any kind of activities outside.. Like I told you before I am very active and I love playing sports. I used to practice artistic skating when I was a child.

I am looking for a man who likes outdoors activities, someone sincere, honest, companion and well educated. A man who loves children and wants to share his days with the family. I want to fall in love, and I think that this one is a big chance. What do you think about this?

Well honey, I will say good bye for now and I will love to start something interesting with you...I send you all my love and affection,

Adri

No comments:

Post a Comment